Grab My Button

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tNtwpsb_8EU/Tjw18KKH4VI/AAAAAAAAADE/gn-vmpuFXaw/s1600/blog+button.jpg

About Me

Ohio
I am a twenty-something newlywed looking to add order and purpose to our new life and post-wedding home. Join me as I attempt to work my way through organizing, cooking, decorating and DIYing. I am in no way an expert, or even experienced, at any of these things but I am determined to give it all a try and hoping someone out there can read it and either be amused/comforted by my shortcomings or give me some tips for the future.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gallery Wall

I adore our wedding pictures.  I think our photographer did such an awesome job.  They look like they belong in an art gallery, which is why I'm creating a gallery wall in our living room.  I've started collecting frames and printing pictures little by little.  This evening, my handy husband helped me hang what we have so far.  This is not a finished product, but I love it so much that I wanted to share it.  So here is the beginning of our gallery wall, with more pictures to come as it expands.

No comments:

Post a Comment